Do you agree that Montessori is the Pathway to Social Change, capable of leading us to a more harmonious and peaceful world? Then join us in Prague for the 2017 International Montessori Congress and become a Congress Cooperating Organisation.
How can you become a Cooperating Organisation?
- Place a linked Congress logo on your website.
- Provide a complimentary exhibitor table for a 2017 Congress representative at one of your major events this year, or early next year.
- Include Congress publicity with event/conference registration packets.
- Allow for a brief Congress presentation and announcement during one of your major events this year, or early next year.
- Share details about the Congress with your national database on a regular basis.
- Help us by providing additional publicity of the Congress.
- Suggest 4 people to help the Congress evaluate programming proposals.
Provide a minimum of 5 on-site volunteers during the Congress.
Proposals to speak
Help secure 10 or more programming proposals for a presentation or workshop at the Congress.
Cooperating Organisations can contribute either by giving a financial gift of €4500/$5000, by providing equivalent in-kind services, or a combination of the two..
In exchange to your support
- Cooperating Organisations receive (1) student registration for every (10) organisational members who register.*
- You will receive one VIP dinner ticket and the opportunity to network and exchange ideas with many important global Montessori leaders.
- Your logo will be featured in all major Congress publications, promotional materials and signage.
- Your logo will be included on the Congress website and linked it to the organiser’s homepage.
- A 2x2 meter booth at the Congress Exhibition.
*If a student registration to the Congress does not appl to your organisation, please contact the Congress Secretariat at email@example.com to discuss additional options.
You can download Cooperative Organisations Flyer here.